|👰 Best Website For Finding Brides From Venezuela
|💍 Average Age of Marriage for Venezuelan Women
|💵 Average Cost of Venezuelan Bride
|$1,200 – $4,500
|🏆 Success Rate
Venezuelan Brides: The Underrated Gem Of South America
Unless you personally know someone in Venezuela or have been there before for business or travel, your knowledge of the country is probably very limited. Like all countries in South America, Venezuela is more fascinating than you think and it can take us a lot of time to describe this country in detail. However, today we want to focus on just one aspect of Venezuela you probably came here to learn about — the magnificent Venezuelan mail order brides. Here is who these women really are, what they have to offer to men, and how to approach Venezuelan women dating as a foreign man.
BEST WEBSITES TO MEET LATIN WOMEN
Venezuelan Brides: Who Are They?
There are now so many Venezuelan girls to meet that you can’t help but wonder: who are these women and what makes them consider marriage to foreign men? The reasons for Venezuelan women becoming mail order brides are incredibly complex and there is no universal answer to this question. At the same time, the number of mail order Venezuelan brides continues to grow, and here are the top 3 reasons why the idea of marrying a foreign guy is so popular right now among Venezuelan singles.
- They don’t like the way things are in their home country. This is not something every woman in Venezuela experiences, but for many of them, life in their own country is less than ideal. High unemployment rates, low salaries, limited education and healthcare opportunities, lack of respect from men, and crime situation make Venezuela not a particularly good place to live for young Venezuelan women, especially if they plan to become mothers in the future.
- They are naturally adventurous. One of the signature traits of Venezuelan brides is their easy-going nature. A woman from Venezuela does not need a lot of convincing to change her life, especially if it’s an obviously positive change like moving abroad for marriage. This is why Venezuelan mail order brides are not intimidated by the prospect of marrying a foreign man and moving with him overseas and are, in fact, excited by it.
- They are attracted to Western men. There are millions of women in Venezuela who are very happy dating and marrying men from their own country, but there is also a growing number of girls who are fascinated by Western men and can easily imagine themselves being married to one of them. To a Venezuelan bride, a Western guy is the epitome of physical appeal, lovable character, and a promising future, and that is why many women in Venezuela actively seek Western men for serious relationships and marriage.
Venezuelan Wedding Traditions
Venezuela is a country that thrives on traditions and customs, so when you are planning to marry one of the beautiful Venezuelan ladies, you can expect your wedding to include as many of those customs as possible. Here are the five things you can see at every wedding in Venezuela.
- Engagement customs. In Venezuela, the bride and the groom are not officially considered to be engaged and cannot begin the preparations for the wedding until they receive the blessing from both sides of their family. There is usually an intimate engagement ceremony attended only by close family members where the details of the wedding are discussed.
- Two wedding ceremonies. It is customary for Venezuelan couples to have two wedding ceremonies. The first one is usually a legal ceremony and it’s very small. The second ceremony is the religious one, and this is where all family members and friends are invited. The couple is only considered officially married after the second ceremony.
- 13 gold coins. A very touching moment in an otherwise classic Catholic wedding ceremony in Venezuela is the groom handing 13 gold coins, or arras, to the bride. This is a symbolic gesture that demonstrates the groom’s willingness to provide for his woman. Some couples prefer exchanging chocolate coins instead of gold ones.
- The bride and groom disappearing. At some point during the wedding reception, the bride and the groom try to sneak out of the venue without anyone noticing. This is believed to bring good luck to the newlyweds. The first person to notice their absence is also said to receive a lot of good luck in the near future.
- La hora loca. Perhaps, the most exciting time at any Venezuelan wedding reception is La Hora Loca, or the Crazy Hour. It usually takes place around midnight, when everyone is already exhausted. The guests will receive party supplies such as wigs and lights and will dance for one consecutive hour without sitting down.
Venezuelan Women Characteristics
So why do so many guys want to meet Venezuelan women? It’s a combination of several factors, and here are the most appealing features of mail order Venezuelan brides.